Hull Cars is committed to achieving the highest standards of employee training, health and safety, client care, and managing our environmental impact. We apply various Quality Assurance standards ensuring that we are able to improve as a business, employer, and supplier.
Quality ISO 9001:2008
This internationally recognised quality framework sets the standard for management systems, helping to improve customer satisfaction and staff motivation. Hull Cars are the only private hire firm in the city to achieve this standard, clearly setting us apart from our competitors, and making us the perfect partner for our corporate clients.
Following our achievement of ISO 9001:2008, Hull Cars are working toward ISO 14001. This accreditation is by far the most proven way for companies to establish a positive environmental commitment. Addressing and implementing this worldwide environmental management system (EMS) standard gives us a good framework to manage our impact on the environment.
ISO 14001 sets out how you can establish, document and maintain an effective EMS which will demonstrate to customers and other interested parties that we are committed to controlling and reducing our impact on the environment.
The EMS is part of the described organisational commitment and enables us to:
- Develop an environmental policy
- Identify environmental aspects and our associated impacts
- Establish relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Implement a strategy for training, operational controls and dealing with emergencies
- Monitor and measure operational activities relevant to the environment.
- Review the EMS regularly to ensure its continuing effectiveness and suitability.